- I am opposed to abortion
- I favor small government
- I believe the Second Amendment to The Constitution gives me the right to keep and bear arms
- I believe that people should take responsibility for their own actions
- I am opposed to judicial activism
- I believe that laws of this country are for this country and that we should not treaty to fall under the rule of the United Nations or any other foreign authority
- I believe that the States should govern themselves in all areas of local distinction
- I am opposed to the National Education Association
- I am opposed to the National Endowment for the Arts
- I am opposed to publicly funded television and radio
- I am opposed to a government that restricts religious freedom while promoting what I believe to be immoral activity
- I believe that we are, as citizens, Americans, not Hispanic-Americans, Black-Americans, Asian-Americans, etc.. A government that promotes ethnicity promotes bigotry and civil enslavement.
- I believe that the government should promote "a hand up", not a handout.
- I believe that government should get out of the way of business, not over regulate and hamstring opportunity for all.
Why I vote Republican
Why I generally vote for Republican candidates: