"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On March 23rd I marked ten years with our Lord.

Ten years.

I am overflowing with things I would like to say in recognition of that but I can't seem to get them out right now. How has my life changed? What difference is marked in my life today compared to ten years ago? How did I get here and where did I come from?

For now, I would just like to say, "Thanks". Thanks to the faithful that prayed for me to be delivered from bondage, to be set free and to be set apart, in Jesus. Thanks for the many prayers that I believe lifted me high enough that I could finally see past the murk of my life and into the eyes of our Lord.

Thanks to our Lord Jesus for dying on the cross for me; for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment