"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Sunday, December 30, 2007

it's all His

Psalm 24:1 (NAS) "The earth is the Lord's and all it contains, the world, and those who dwell in it."

Each one of us is a caretaker. We are provided by God with the things of this world and are expected to be good stewards of these provisions; we must carefully consider how best to serve God and give glory to His name with them.

I must purpose to be a faithful tither, cheerfully returning to God the "first fruits" of His provision.

I must be watchful for opportunity to bless others with my abundance and with my lack.

I must be faithful in praise and in thanksgiving to the Giver of all creation.

2 Corinthians 9:8 (NAS) "And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work."

No comments:

Post a Comment