"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Saturday, November 01, 2008

It just occurred to me how I have been spending the vast majority of my blog time pointing at the obvious, that Barack Obama will be bad for this country.  If he is elected there will be little reason for mentioning his name again: I believe the daily headlines will more than amply decry his march toward the destruction of America.

I have become enamored of his leanings almost as if I were a fan of his "badness".

Jesus is the answer and our hope.  He is the "reason for the season" and the purpose of our lives.

Either way, the outcome of this election is already on the books; only the counting remains.

The outcome of the election of millions of folks for Jesus is not, there is much to do.

Vote, then back to the real work at hand.  The ultimate race is far from over for most folks and there is a real need to speak to them about the One Candidate that will truly justify their existence.

We, I, must stay focused on Him, the Leader of the people of God.

May God bless your life,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment