"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Trust. (knock myself in the head)

Trust. (knock myself in the head) Trust. (knock myself in the head) Trust. (knock myself in the head) Trust. (knock myself in the head) Trust. (knock myself in the head) Trust.
 Nothing Wasted: Trust and Love
"I am realizing more and more how trust and love go hand in hand.  If I say I love someone or that I am a loving person, there needs to be freedom in my relationships.  Freedom to allow them speak the truth.  Freedom to let them be who they are.  Freedom to let them go and do, always believing the best. Freedom to take them at their word.   Now, all this to say, when someone has breached trust in a relationship , there are new boundaries and expectations that need to be put in place. It's never ok to become a doormat to someones inability to be trustworthy.  However, forgiveness and a second & third chance is consistent with the kingdom of God, and this response brings the freedom to my, and others lives that God intended. " ~ Rachel Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment