"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Monday, September 30, 2013

This Is Why Obama Gets Away With What He Does

Gleaned from Doc's Talk "An attempt is made to share the truth regarding issues concerning Israel and her right to exist as a Jewish nation. This blog has expanded to present information about radical Islam and its potential impact upon Israel and the West. Yes, I do mix in a bit of opinion from time to time."


 

"As a conservative black American who ignores the concept of “self-muzzling” (translated “political correctness”), I have been asked several times why it is that Barack Obama and Eric Holder can do the unlawful, unjust things that they are doing. People who ask me this are Caucasian Americans. I reply in all instances that these men are lawless because white people allow them to be lawless "






This Is Why Obama Gets Away With What He Does

No comments:

Post a Comment