"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vote for unbelieving judges?

As a follower of Jesus, shall I cast a vote for anyone who does not also follow Him as Lord?

At every level of government, we place men and women who create and enforce laws.  Shall I vote for anyone who does not follow after God and profess Jesus as Lord?

1 Corinthians 6:4-6 NASB

So if you have law courts dealing with matters of this life, do you appoint them as judges who are of no account in the church? I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not among you one wise man who will be able to decide between his brethren, but brother goes to law with brother, and that before unbelievers?

No comments:

Post a Comment