"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Things to say

I have a lot to say, mostly to my children, as time marches on.  They're not with me often, and my sphere of influence with them is rapidly closing, or so it seems.

In 62 years I've accumulated considerable experience in this world and desperately need to pass it on.

Life, the world, politics, businesses, God, family, all manner of personal relationships, the list is enormous, and "wisdom" must not be self contained.  That's what parents are for, leadership.

I don't always get it right, though I try.

My social presence is large, but largely ignored, and this should provide the opportunity to speak up and speak out, if they'll pay heed. It's time to wrap it all up.

Girls, if you're watching, listen, consider, and freely discuss with me and your Mom, your friends, and your community,

I love you, not only with earthly love, but increasingly with the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment