"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Tonight I was driving across the Wal-Mart parking lot where, upon coming to a stop sign, I came to a full stop.  Another driver, approaching the intersection on my left, also came to a complete stop.  He did not have a stop sign on his side.  I waved him through, considering that he did have the right of way; he waved at me, I waved at him, and then he proceeded through the intersection, turning left, in front of me.

I followed him to the next stop sign, where, you might have guessed, he failed to stop and just blew through!  I was behind him through another intersection where he proceeded normally, until we came to the next intersection where, having a green light he stopped.  He remained stopped until the light turned yellow, whereupon he proceeded through the intersection.

The driver was most likely (select all that apply):

  1. drunk,

  2. blind,

  3. ignorant,

  4. confused, or

  5. just an average San Antonio driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment