"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jesus Christ!

It seems to me, when most people use the exclamation "Oh my God!", that God is the last thing on their mind at that moment.  In like manner, when most people exclaim "Jesus Christ!" or "Jesus!" or "Christ!", I think we can safely assume they are not calling upon the Lord.

Ironically, in an age when so much of the media, the liberals and the "atheists" are so dramactically opposed to the mention of God, and especially Jesus, God's name seems to be proclaimed with greater emphasis by these very people!  I think we can easily surmise that it is not the true believers in Jesus that use His name so ineloquently as a curse or as a proclamation of dismay or despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment