"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Monday, April 11, 2011

grace

"Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.  The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."  But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD."   ~ Genesis 6:5-8

Noah found favor; grace.

The Lord gave grace to Noah; grace for God's children is an established characteristic of God.

God was graceful.

God is graceful.

God is grace.

Thank you, Lord, for your grace, for your mercy, for your kindness, for your love fo me.
 
Undeserved, grace poured out, and mankind is saved to begin anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment