"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Sunday, January 29, 2012

politics making strange bedfellows

Its interesting, and sad, to watch several individuals making attempts to destroy each other, in the name of "party unity".  As the GOP contenders for the throne of "King of The World" move forward, their virtues shed and malevolence unmasked against each other, I must shake my head in forlorn sadness that I will cast a ballot for one of these, come November, no other sane choice apparent.

Yes, Obama must go and America must have a chance to regain her footing, but I mourn for a more gracious time, if ever there was one, in America.

Aaaah, to have been a cowboy on the plains during the westward expansion, or a farmer, alone on the prairie with my family ...

No comments:

Post a Comment