"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm the NRA and I'm your neighbor.

It cracks me up when politicians like Bloomberg pontificate on "how to defeat the NRA".  What are we, another country?

The NRA is an O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N of Americans who enjoy guns.  We are an armed organization; but its not like we have monthly drills, uniforms, common weapons, jets or anything; I don't even usually read the member magazine.

Here's a surprise; the NRA is made up of Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Green Partiers (they don't use red cups), persons of all races, creeds and countries of origin!

Seriously though, America has much more fierce foes at hand, like the AARP, the IRS and the NEA.  Let's get real, America.

I'm the NRA and I'm your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment