"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Sunday, February 03, 2013

the answer

The answer lies in Jesus, Christ The Lord, not in "Christianity".  Christianity, the religion, is made up of men and women, and we screw up.  We follow Jesus, but we are not Him.  We cling to Him, but we are far from perfect.

I will tell you what I know to be true and I will tell you why I believe, but, please, don't look to me for the absolute answers to anything.

That comes from knowing Him, and coming to know Him.

Look to Jesus for the truth.

"and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."  ~  John 8:32 (NASB)

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."  ~  Matthew 6:33 (NASB)

Bible Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment