"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dianne Feistein validates armed citizens

Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing 

I've long considered this Democratic Party representative to be on the lunatic fringe of Congress, and her comments here serve to solidify my position.  I think its interesting to note that she at least recognizes on a sub-concious level that it would be a Police Officer or citizen ARMED WITH A GUN that would likely resolve the issue.

"when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment