"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Saturday, July 25, 2015

common sense morality has flown the coop

I'm a lone white man with guns.  I once owned a restaurant that flew confederate battle flags.  I'm from the south.  I'm a conservative, Bible believing American who supports and follows the law.

For some folks, out of their fear and paranoia, that's enough to strip me of my Constitutional rights, and condemn me as a racist bigot.  It's certainly enough for my government, which spends more time, money and energy catering to the hysteria than they are willing to spend solving our nation's real problems.

Millions of innocent unborn children have been and are being are murdered in America with the sanction of nine men and women, pompously ignoring the law and bending it to their personal philosophy.  Protecting the demanded "rights" of the vocal minority against the elected will of the majority has become the mantra of these black robed judicial activists, ignoring the spirit and letter of the law.

Common sense morality has flown the coop with the sanction of 535 men and women in Washington D.C..Pandering to the lowest economic classes for votes continues to remain the focus of the Democratic Party, pandering to the Democratic Party seems to be the primary focus of the Republican Party, and the division of the people and pandering to the hysteria seems to be the primary focus of our President.

It's almost time to turn out the lights on the free republic that our Founding Fathers envisioned and died to create.

I call upon my brothers and sisters in the Christian faith to pray as never before and to focus on the mission given to us by Jesus, to love God and love your neighbor.  That love is best expressed in Matthew 28:18-20.  No, I have not been focused here either, but that's got to change, for me and for you.

The future of this once great nation will not be strengthened by engaging in the hysteria, but by engaging in the mission of changing hearts for God.  Stand your ground, pray, witness, and trust God to handle the rest.

 "Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,  and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” "   Matthew 28:18-20

The Declaration Of Independence








No comments:

Post a Comment