"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Friday, April 03, 2020

john 16:33

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”  ~ John 16:33 NIV

Jesus spoke these things to His disciples, just before going to the garden, where He would be betrayed by Judas, led to the court of Pilate, and given to the Romans for crucifixion.  He knew what was to come, for Himself, for His disciples, for the world.  His thoughts were on us, to comfort us in our turmoil, even as His was to begin.

Jesus died, was risen, and reigns forevermore.  We can trust Him; He alone knows what is and what is to come, for all of us, for each of us.

If Jesus is your Lord, trust Him, lean on Him, seek peace and joy in Him.  Praise God.

If you have not yet trusted in Jesus, not yet received Him as the Lord of your life, He's waiting for you now.

Go here, study the text and scriptures, let me know what you think, or how I can help, or just if you want to discuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment