"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Thursday, March 26, 2020

not eating the "pork"

Even if I considered voting for a Democrat, which would not likely happen (never say "never"), I can safely say that I would never vote for anyone who stood for stuffing a disaster bill with "pet pork". It's just wrong, and any politician voting "Yea", deserves a huge "Nay" at the ballot box. The American people deserve far better than this.
I know, I know, this is business as usual in The Swamp, but it is times like these where you see humanity either step up, or step out. IMHO, every elected official in this country, from local Magistrate to President, and everyone in between, must have their determined game face turned "on" and their partisanship posturing turned "off".
In November, remember who served you, and who wanted you to serve them. There is a difference, and it shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment