"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Monday, October 13, 2008

I am raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as a participant in their Light The Night Walk and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution. Each donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these diseases.

I was diagnosed with CLL two years ago and I'm excited to have the opportunity to help raise funds for research and awareness about this disease. I am grateful that my disease is under control at this time, but so much more research is needed to end the battle for me and so many others! The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk is the nation's night to pay tribute and bring hope to thousands of patients battling blood cancers and to commemorate loved ones lost.

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate your generosity!

You can learn more about my efforts and make a donation by visiting the following Web site:

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnSanAn/2492_stevelarson

P.S. Please forward this to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well! If you'd like to learn more about the Light The Night Walk, please visit http://www.lightthenight.org

No comments:

Post a Comment