"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Friday, October 31, 2008

I picked this out of a recent newsletter from Adam McManus

LETTER TO BUSINESS OWNERS ABOUT THE ELECTION
Dear Fellow Business Owners,

As a Business owner who employs 30 people, I have  resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next President, and that my Taxes and Fees, will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Customer will have to see an increase in my fees to them of about, 8%. I will also have to lay off 6 of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family here, and didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled through the parking lot and found, 8 Obama bumper stickers on my employee's cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of another fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know.

I am sending this letter to all Business owners that I know.

Sincerely,

Hard Times Ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment