"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

re-education education



      "A counseling student has filed suit against a university in Georgia because she claims the school is forcing her to abandon her Christian beliefs in order to receive a degree.
      Jennifer Keeton, 24, is pursuing her master's degree in counseling at Augusta State University. But after her professors learned of her biblical beliefs -- specifically her views on homosexual conduct -- from both classroom discussions and private conversations with other students, the school imposed a "remediation plan.""

Christian student fights for her beliefs


Those who stand against First Amendment  rights for all Americans, damage us all.  A government that allows this behavior, may soon be knocking on my door and yours.

For too many years we have allowed a liberal public agenda to dumb down our Constitution and whittle away at common sense and moral behavior in our society.  Our judicial system, instead of protecting the rights of the innocent, has become a beacon of hope to the most vocal, the most outrageous and litigious elements of our citizenry, and has made a mockery of the dreams of countless Patriots who have given all for this country.

I once held a hope for the future of my country and for prosperous lives for my grandchildren.  I now see that as a shimmering dream, misty and fleeting; no longer an American dream, but a nightmare born, insanity and lunacy prevailing.

I will continue to follow God and I will continue to hold dear the sacrifice that Jesus made for me on that wooden altar.  I will continue to read my Bible and I will continue to teach my children that the words given to us by our Almighty are true and are the way of Life.

I'll continue to work on my posture as a follower of Jesus' teachings and as the man God designed me to be.

Along the way, I'll stay aware, send an email or two, fax my stand and vote my convictions.  I encourage you to do likewise.

Action Link

No comments:

Post a Comment