"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Monday, February 02, 2009

The economic stimulus plan proposed by the House and now in the Senate, appears to be with pork like a Christmas sausage! President Obama's Democrat party is kicking off with no "change" but party politics business as usual.

I find it distressingly humorous that President Obama in his weekly address to America stated that he "found" these financial problems after he took office. Yep, he's about change all right; small change for you and me and big change for Democrat cronies!

I call upon each of us to make those phones in Washington ring to let them know that we are not falling for this "bailout of Congress". We either need to bailout the economy with common sense priorities or nothing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment