"The nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes." ~ Ezekiel 36:23

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

liberal wireless

I love this!

CREDO sent me a proposal for their wireless phone service with the following comment included.

", we are countering the anti-immigrant, gun-obsessed, climate change denying Tea Party members every day of the year."

They refer to themselves as "America's only progressive phone company".

"I'd like you to take a close look at your phone company, and ask yourself this: Did my phone company help send the Tea Party to Washington?" (grammar errors theirs, not mine)

I was not aware there are any members of the "Tea Party" in office.  Are there?

At one time CREDO, while far left of my personal views, provided a variety of liberal left ideology, something I found informative and useful.  For the past several months, however, they have been been flooding my mail box, both "e" and "snail", focusing on their wireless service, and its getting tiresome.

True capitalism in every sense of the word, gotta love it!

How funny would it be to copy about 25000 of these ads, stamp "Capitalist" in bold red letters across the front and distribute them to the OWS folks?

I wonder how many anti-"Tea Party" folks have bothered to read the diverse Tea Party ideologies (there is no ONE Tea Party, you know) to see if it lines up with their own ideology or how many just assume that it is something its not.  When you get right down to it, the "Tea Party" philosophy crosses traditional Democrat and Republican party lines; it is a focus on traditional democracy according to the Constitution of these United States of America.





No comments:

Post a Comment